Store Credit Policy
1. Only books in very good condition will be accepted. No water damage, cigarette smoke smell, or ripped covers/pages will be accepted. Books not in acceptable condition will be donated to local charity or returned to customer.
2. We give 25% of the publisher price in credit toward the purchase of used books. Store credit is a 50% discount to the limit of the credit on the purchase of used books.
3. Credit cannot be used for special orders.
4. Credit cannot be used to purchase new, remaindered, antiquarian, signed books, or gift items.
5. Credit has no monetary value and cannot be "cashed out".
6. We do not accept comic books, Reader's Digest Condensed Books, Book Club editions, magazines, ex-library books, or any other items we believe we cannot sell.
7. We cannot make two-for-one trades.
8. Credit accounts that have been inactive for two years or more will be removed from the records.
All trades and purchases will be at our option. If you have any questions, please ask.
All sales are final. No refunds will be given.